Thursday, December 8, 2011

episode 6


Contd....Immediately he ended the call I jumped off my bed, ran to my wardrobe pulled out the clothes I could lay my hands on,squeezed them into my traveling bag, took d file containing my important documents and kept it in my hand bag. I ran into the bathroom,washed my face, changed into a pair of jeans and a top. I left the house and took a cab to the airport. On my way to the airport I kept c...hecking my phone expecting his call. I got to the airport yet no call, I dialed his no. it wasn't going through. Haa I started panicking, maybe he had left Abuja, the cab man turned to me and asked if I didn't have money to pay cos why else wud I be delaying him. I begged him to wait that I had the money but didn't just want to wait outside the airport that I would pay him double. I thought to myself Oluwakamikun Richard Pearse I need you now more than ever. U have been my brother, mentor, lover and friend for the past three years despite the fact that you are 7yrs older than I am,u have always brought yourself down to my level and pulled me to yours. I didn't know when I cried out "baby where are u?" The cab man turned again and asked if I was alright? I kept on crying and told him to take me back to where he picked me. As he turned on the ignition my phone started ringing. Still crying I picked my call"baby u left me" I cried.
"No why would I do that I am still at the airport had trouble getting your ticket but I have gotten it now but they said we would take off in the next 30mins. Can u make it to the airport in less than 30mins and are u sure you ....."
"I'm already at the airport, been waiting for you for over 30mins" I interrupted.
"He paused for awhile and said I would meet you at the entrance the first one to be precise" he replied then hung up.
From the way he was sounding he was confused and worried. I jumped down from the car paid the cab man and walked towards the entrance, there he was standing next to a uniformed man, the half cast I fell in love with 3yrs ago. Immediately he saw me he walked towards me arms stretched ready for a hug. I practically ran into his arms and started crying. He pulled me away so he could look into my eyes, shaking my head I cried out " they are not my parent"
"Shhhhh u re with me and I am not leaving you,when we get home we would talk about it, all I need you to do is lean on me cos I won't let go" he concluded. That was the sweetest words I have heard in hours. Mmmm I have seen lagos lookers but never av I seen Abuja lookers. People were looking at us, fine guy and cry cry girl. To be contd.

No comments:

Post a Comment