Thursday, December 8, 2011

episode 4

If u think u have heard worse things in your life put yourself in my shoes and u would know yours is nothing compared to mine. I couldn't talk or move, I have heard of adoption,missing kids,dumped kids but I have never heard of something like this. I couldn't keep seating on the floor I had to lie down on the floor. I couldn't cry because the tears I had in me wouldn't be enough because I had a ...lot to cry for, is it the fact that my uncle at all cost wants ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ out of the way for reasons known to him which I have no idea or the fact that the people I have known,loved and worshiped as my parents are not my parents or the fact that my real mother is dead and the father I know was the man that killed her or the fact that my real family didn't show up. I stood up
moved towards my parents and asked my father "didn't she have means of identification?"
"No,we couldn't find it because her bag was left at the accident scene" he replied softly.
"Did u try the t.v station,radio stations at least someone must have been looking for a pregnant woman"
"No, we didn't go public"
"Dad I don't understand what u mean by public, weren't the police involved?" My dad kept quite and didn't answer I looked at my mum who was still standing next to her husband proving the for better for worse, then my uncle whom is presence had been long forgotten,and lastly grandma who was looking as if she was hearing the story for the first time. My mother broke the silence and said "we didn't involve the police because your father might be sentenced and we were able to convince the doctor not to but we listen to news and bought newspapers maybe someone might be looking for a pregnant woman, we trie........."
"Shut up, shut up, keep quiet I screamed and kept shouting at my parents, u people are mean first ur husband while tryin to save u killed my mother and u people deprived me of meeting my parents just because u didn't want ur husband to go to jail, did it ever for one minute occur to the both of u that a woman left her home and never returned courtesy your husband, that woman must have been someone's wife, that same woman might have had other kids meaning she must have been someone's mother, someone's daughter maybe she had parents, someone's aunt, someone's friend, someone's neighbour and all u could think about was my husband would go to jail at least u would know where he was but u didn't give that woman's family that benefit" the tears that refused to flow earlier started stumbling down I couldn't keep standing I just threw myself on the couch. The next thing I heard someone was gasping for breath, the best time to have heart attack. To be contd

No comments:

Post a Comment