Thursday, December 8, 2011

episode 3


My father stood up came 2wards ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ and placed his left hand on my right shoulder he ΨåS̤̈̊ speechless. At that time I ΨåS̤̈̊ shaking, my father licked his lips 4 d 100th time nd I knew at that point D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅τ̲̅' it wasn't going to be good cos my father does that only when he is S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ uncomfortable. Finally he said "I didn't ...... he swallowed his spit nd continued...W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ re... not ur parents". My legs started shaking nd I ΨåS̤̈̊ finding difficult 2 stand D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅τ̲̅' I had 2 seat on the floor. My father continued "21yrs ago my wife ΨåS̤̈̊ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ labour and needed to be operated upon or W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ wud loose both mother and child. I had to rush down to my office to get more cash on my way back to the hospital, I ΨåS̤̈̊ overspeeding I didn't notice" ..........my father ΨåS̤̈̊ shaking and tears were stumbling down his face. My mum came towards him and held him they were both crying. That instance I knew there ΨåS̤̈̊ more and it ΨåS̤̈̊ going to be worse than the fact that they were not my parents. My father cleaned his face ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ his palm nd said "I hit a pregnant woman who ΨåS̤̈̊ trying to cross and I rushed her to the hospital where my wife ΨåS̤̈̊. My wife gave birth but the baby had died I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the womb. The woman I hit died but her baby ΨåS̤̈̊ saved. W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ couldn't get her family nobody came looking for her. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ my wife and I took the child. U̶̲̥̅̊ are that woman's child". To be contd

No comments:

Post a Comment