Thursday, December 8, 2011

episode 12


Contd.....Divorce papers! what's the meaning of this nonsense. This has got to stop. I thought to myself. I took the file, picked my bag and left the house. I took a bike to his office not minding the distance and I had even forgotten I was pregnant.
When I got to his office,his secretary wanted to call him that I was around, I didn't wait for her to pass the message to him I walked past her an...d entered his office. He stood up
immediately he saw me and asked "yemisi what are you doing here?"
I threw the file at him and said "what's d meaning of that?"
He picked the file and checked it, looked up
and said "Yemisi when did u start going through my stuff with out my consent?"
" Wow this is question time, I have got a lot to ask you, let's start with the tissues with blood stains." I noticed he was shocked to hear that.
"Kami what is wrong with you." I asked.
He picked his briefcase and walked out of the office. I ran after him calling his name but he didn't answer me. He went straight to his car, opened the door and entered I ran to the passenger side and tried to open it but it was locked, Kami didn't open the door for me. He started the car, I went to stay in front of his car, he couldn't move forward. He kept starring at me. some of his colleagues came out but they didn't interfere. Kami came out of the car at last walked towards me and said "let's meet at home."
"Alright let's go home." I replied
"Yemisi we are not going home together."
"Why"
"Because I am not going home straight.
"Let me follow you I would wait in the car." He shouted "no, okay stand there." He went back to his car. I still didn't move. He stretched and opened the passenger door indicating I should come. I started moving towards the door, as soon as he noticed I had moved away from his front and was on the side he drove out of the car park with speed. everything happened so fast. The next thing I heard was glass shattering. A car had hit kami's car. (To be contd)

No comments:

Post a Comment