Thursday, December 8, 2011

episode 1


Wow its S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ amazing how time speeds. I could remember wen I tot the end of the world ΨåS̤̈̊ just A̶̲̥̅̊ few hours away.
It all started........ Seriously there actually ΨåS̤̈̊ no beginning but let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ start 4rm where I feel it should start from. My boyfriend just cald ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ and said he would soon leave 4 d airport. He ΨåS̤̈̊ leavin 4 lagos his leave ΨåS̤̈̊ over. I told him I ΨåS...̤̈̊ sorry for not being able to see him to the airport cos my father ΨåS̤̈̊ around and it would be difficult for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to say I wanted to go out at that time cos it ΨåS̤̈̊ already 6pm. I promised him that I would convince my father that I wanted to do my youth service I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lagos S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I wud end up
spending more time ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ him. W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ ended d conversation ώį̸̸̨ƭƕ love u,kisses,promises nd S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ on. I headed for the sitting room where my parents, grandma nd uncle where discussing, as soon as I entered they all stopped. I noticed my uncle ΨåS̤̈̊ lookin at ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ angrily and then he turnd to my father and said why don't u tell her now I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ front of ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ and mama. My father looked at him I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊ stern way nd said "I wud wen I A̶̲̥̅♏ ready" then turnd towards ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ nd said "Yemisi please W̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ are I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ middle of A̶̲̥̅̊ very serious conversation please excuse us. As I turned to leave my uncle shouted, "my brother why av u been postponing this issue why can't u just tell her now that u re not her real parents".

No comments:

Post a Comment